Navigating all of the available selections looking for the best fitness supplements available is often a difficult task. One type of supplement that can be of great benefit to many users is a quality pre workout supplement. A great example of just such a product is Assault Muscle Pharm. This review is going to offer a definitive overview of this product’s features, pros, cons, and potential side effects. It will end with a conclusion based on our findings.
General Information About Assault Muscle Pharm
Assault Muscle Pharm is perhaps the best pre workout supplement for men. It comes in several flavors and has many ingredients that can prove to be beneficial to just about any workout. The company that makes it has been in business since 2008 and has many policies in place that make their supplements one of the safest options that are currently available.
With regularly testing that guarantees their supplements are free of banned substances and an easy return policy, Assault Muscle Pharm is a supplement worth trying out.
Assault Muscle Pharm’s Ingredient Profile & Its Benefits
The supplement facts portion of Assault Muscle Pharm features 12 different ingredients that are designed to help you achieve the best workout possible. Continue reading to discover more about these ingredients and what their main functions are.
- Sodium: The inclusion of sodium functions as an electrolyte and flavor enhancer.
- Vitamin C: A crucial component for the growth and repair of body tissues.
- Vitamin B12: One of the most important vitamins for proper nerve health and function.
- Creatine Monohydrate: Primarily responsible for protein synthesis, this ingredient helps with muscle growth.
- Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant that prevents cellular damage from free radicals.
- CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine: A supplement that helps buffer acid buildup in muscles and improves performance.
- Vitamin B6: An important vitamin that helps convert foods like fat into energy.
- Betaine Anhydrous: A compound that aids in the metabolization of homocysteine.
- Taurine: An essential ingredient that plays a key role in the development of protein tissues.
- L-Glycine: Another key ingredient for muscle growth that also plays a role in tissue repair.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: A stimulant that also has a mild diuretic effect.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine: A primary ingredient that is crucial to energy development in the body.
Assault Muscle Pharm Taste & Mixability
One of the things that make Muscle Pharm one of the best supplements is its taste and mixability. The two most popular flavors are strawberry ice and fruit punch. Some other flavors that this product comes in are green apple, watermelon, and blue raspberry.
Mixing the product is very easy. You will find that the powder is extremely fine and is suitable for mixing with both tepid and cold water. It typically only takes a minute or so of stirring to dissolve the powder completely. If you use a shaker bottle to mix it, the process is even faster.
Advantages of Assault Muscle Pharm
Assault Muscle Pharm has many great advantages that make it an ideal pre-workout supplement choice. This section of our review is going to focus on the main positives associated with this product.
- Flavor Choices: With five different flavor choices to choose from, finding a flavor that is perfect for you is very easy.
- Suitable for Athletes: This supplement is regularly tested for a variety of banned supplements making it an ideal choice for athletes.
- Muscle Growth: With ingredients like creatine and taurine, this product can help support muscle growth and development.
Disadvantages of Assault Muscle Pharm
While this product does have many great benefits, there are also some disadvantages that are worth mentioning as well. This section of our Assault Muscle Pharm review will focus on the main drawbacks associated with this supplement.
- Artificial Flavor and Sweeteners: While it is nice that this product is completely sugar-free, it utilizes several artificial sweeteners and flavors.
- Creatine Monohydrate: Creatine monohydrate offers slightly less creatine per gram than its counterpart, creatine anhydrous.
- No Carbohydrates: The lack of carbohydrates means that this supplement is lacking the fuel it needs to keep your body going through extended workouts.
Assault Muscle Pharm’s Possible Side Effects
This supplement has a lot of high-quality ingredients that can help you with your workout routine. As with most other dietary supplements, it does have some potential side effects worth mentioning.
- Jitters: With 250 mg of caffeine per serving, this supplement can cause jitters and nervousness. This is the equivalent of over two and a half cups of coffee.
- Upset Stomach: Many of the ingredients in this supplement can cause stomach upset. Consider eating a protein bar or light snack to help counteract this effect.
- Insomnia: Due to its relatively high caffeine content, this supplement can cause insomnia. To help prevent this, remember only to take this product no sooner than eight hours before bedtime.
Due to its popularity, you can purchase this supplement from a variety of different retailers. One of the most affordable options is Amazon. The price will vary based on the flavor that you choose. To make things easier, the current prices for each flavor are included below.
- Blue Raspberry: $21.20
- Fruit Punch: $18.91
- Green Apple: $18.99
- Strawberry Ice: $17.09
- Watermelon: $16.90
The purchase prices listed here are for one-time purchases. For an additional five percent savings, you can use the subscribe and save option.
Overall, Assault Muscle Pharm is a great pre workout supplement that is worth trying out for yourself. It is loaded with high-quality ingredients like creatine and comes in a variety of flavor choices. While it does have some potential side effects, this is common with just about any dietary supplement. This is why it is one of the best workout supplements for men.
Feel free to try this supplement out for yourself and tell us about your experiences with it in the comments section below.